P4 Firmware Best firmware version for Phantom 4 Pro

I've traded thoughts with DroneTed on this. He suggested I replace the pitch motor control board; so far I haven't been able to find one. You suggest the main board in the camera. Are you and DroneTed referring to the same part? If so, is there an official name for that part? (it would really be helpful to have an exploded diagram with part numbers, but they don't seem to exist)
I did find some pieces that may have something usable. I can send them if you think it may help. No charge with the exception of shipping cost.
IMG_5440.jpeg

Reactions: RodPad
I did find some pieces that may have something usable. I can send them if you think it may help. No charge with the exception of shipping cost.View attachment 125926
Thank you for the offer, but before you go to any trouble let's confirm ... these parts are from a P4Pro version 1?? My camera works fine and the pitch motor seems to be fine. I have read/been told that DJI used 2 different pitch control boards in the P4Pro. How can we confirm that what you have is what I need? I have not yet taken the gimbal assembly off the drone, but can do that to determine part numbers, if they are labeled. Can you advise which of the boards is the pitch control board? Thank you!

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
husseinijewels